Johnson County Public Health does not perform inspection of rental housing properties. Properties located within the City of Coralville and the City of Iowa City should contact their respective office for information regarding this service. Residents located outside the city limits should contact legal counsel to be informed of their tenant rights.

City of Iowa City Rental Housing Inspections
Iowa City housing and inspection services: 319-356-5130

City of Coralville Rental Housing Inspections
Coralville housing and inspection services: 319-354-4228

Tenant Information and Resources

Legal Aid

Student Legal Services