What is a Mobility Coordinator?
- Johnson County’s single point of contact for transportation referrals, education and community outreach.
- Aims to increase awareness of public transit and expand potential ridership.
- Strives to improve overall mobility for elderly, low-income persons, and persons with disabilities.
The Mobility Coordinator is here to help you
Learn more about transportation options available to you in Johnson County.
- Discover how to reach points of interest
- Plan a trip
- Learn how to understand bus routes (printed and online)
- Learn how to download and use the Bongo smartphone application for real-time bus predictions.
- Mobility Coordinator Brochure (Tip: For optimal printing, adjust printer settings to; Landscape, Print on both sides flipping on short side)
- Quick Flyer - Johnson County Mobility Coordinator
- Transportation Resource Guide - One Page
- Summary of Public Transportation in Johnson County
- Summary of Discounts for Public Transportation in Johnson County
- Non-emergency Medical Transportation for Iowa Medicaid Recipients
- Downtown Interchange Map
- Public Transit Discount Forms
- SEATS Rural Demand-Response Transportation
- Transportation Resource Directory – Multiple Pages
View a COVID-19 safety precautions video on YouTube
View a public transit 101 video on YouTube
View a trip planning with transit app video on YouTube
View a transit accessibility video on YouTube
View a Google Maps trip planning video on YouTube
Please call Johnson County Social Services and ask to speak with the mobility coordinator to learn more about transportation options and resources or for assistance coordinating local transportation systems:
Social Services Mobility Coordinator
855 S. Dubuque St. Ste. 202B
Iowa City, IA 52240