If you are in need of assistance with a Federal or County Program or have general questions call 319-356-6049.

An initial assessment will be done over the phone and an in-person office visit will be scheduled accordingly.

Required documents vary for each program. You will be informed specifically what is needed.

  • DD-214 discharge papers Mandatory for all programs (we can obtain these for you)
  • Marriage certificate, death certificate, and/or birth certificate if applicable
  • Bank statement, pay stubs, and/or tax statement
  • Rental agreement/lease or utility bill

The Director will assist in filling out all applicable VA forms for the Federal Programs and the County Program application.