Total Valuation: $1 to $500
Total Valuation: $501 to $2,000
Fee: $24.72 for the first $500; plus $3.09 for each additional $100 or fraction thereof, to and including $2,000
Total Valuation: $2,001 to $40,000
Fee: $71.07 for the first $2,000; plus $11.33 for each additional $1,000 or fraction thereof, to and including $40,000
Total Valuation: $40,001 to $100,000
Fee: $501.61 for the first $40,000; plus $9.27 for each additional $1,000 or fraction thereof, to and including $100,000
Total Valuation: $100,001 to $500,000
Fee: $1,057.81 for the first $100,000; plus $7.28 for each additional $1,000 or fraction thereof, to and including $500,000
Total Valuation: $500,001 to $1,000,000
Fee: $3,969.81 for the first $500,000; plus $5.25 for each additional $1,000 or fraction thereof, to and including $1,000,000
Total Valuation: $1,000,001 to $5,000,000
Fee: $6,594.81 for the first $1,000,000; plus $3.15 for each additional $1,000 or fraction thereof, to and including $5,000,000
Total Valuation: $5,000,001 and over
$19,194.81 for the first $5,000,000; plus $1.05 for each additional $1,000 or fraction thereof
Plan review fees
- Projects permitted under the International Residential Code: No plan review fee.
- Projects permitted under the International Building Code: The plan review fee shall be a separate additional fee equal to 10% of the building permit fee.
- Additional plan review required by changes, additions or revisions to approved plans: (minimum charge- one half hour): $50 per hour.
- Use of outside consultants for plan checking and inspections or both: 100% if actual costs billed by outside consultant.
Trade Permit Fees (Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical permits)
- Work Related To One and Two Family Dwellings and Accessory Buildings: $50
- Fees for all other occupancies, including commercial and industrial, are based on the total value of the work and shall use the same fee table as for building permits (see above).
- Inspection outside of normal business hours: $50 per hour
- Re-inspection fee: $50 per hour
- Special inspection fee for which there is no permit: $50 per hour
- The special inspection fee may be used for a site visit prior to receiving a permit. The special inspection fee may be deducted from the permit fee upon permit approval if the permit pertains to the special inspection.
- Hearing before the Board of Appeals: $30
- Renewal of expired permit: $50
- Change of occupancy permit: $35
- Retroactive permitting for work started without a permit: Double (2x) the normal Permit Fee
- Issuance of Temporary Certificate of Occupancy: $50
- Issuance of a Certificate of Occupancy: No Charge
- Re-roof application: $50
- Retaining walls/fences: $100
- In-ground swimming pools: $250
- Above ground swimming pools: $50
- Mobile Home placed in manufactured home communities: $100
- Sign Permit: $50