- Early Voting
- In Person Early Voting Schedule and Locations
Vote By Mail Request Form
Dates and Deadlines
- Thursday, September 22 (5:00 pm): Deadline for Auditor's Office to receive citizen petitions requesting a satellite absentee voting station. Petitions require 100 signatures of eligible electors. Contact our office for more information about this new process.
- Wednesday, October 19: First day absentee ballots can be mailed and first day in-person early voting is allowed by state law.
In person early voting schedule
- Monday, October 24 (5:00 pm): Voter pre-registration deadline and deadline to request mailed ballot. In-person early voting and Election Day Registration are still available after this deadline.
- Monday, November 7: Last day for in-person early voting at Auditor's Office.
- Tuesday, November 8: All domestic mailed absentee ballots must arrive at Auditor's Office before the polls close at 8:00 pm in order to be counted.
- Polling Places
- Precinct and Polling Place Lookup
Polls are open 7:00 am – 8:00 pm on Tuesday, November 8.
Vote at new regular polling places. Due to the reprecincting process, your precinct and polling place may have changed.
- Sample Ballots and List of Candidates
- Sample Ballots
List of Candidates