- Election Details
The Clear Creek Amana Community School District has called for a special election on the following ballot measure. The measure requires 60% approval to pass.
"Shall the Board of Directors of the Clear Creek Amana Community School District in the Counties of Iowa and Johnson, State of Iowa, be authorized to contract indebtedness and issue General Obligation Bonds in an amount not to exceed $65,000,000 to provide funds to build, furnish, and equip a new elementary school, including related site improvements; to build, furnish, and equip new playground spaces and to remodel, repair, and improve existing playground spaces at the District’s elementary facilities; to build, furnish, and equip additions to the District’s middle and high school facilities, including fine arts space at the Middle School and the High School; career and technical vocational space at the high school; replace and improve the middle school roof; and related site improvements at the middle school and the high school?"
- Early Voting
- Monday, February 14: In-person early voting begins. You may vote at the Auditor's Office Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. This is also the voter pre-registration deadline and the deadline to request a mailed ballot (5:00 pm). In-person early voting and Election Day Registration are still available after this deadline.
- Monday, February 21: President's Day holiday, Auditor's Office closed.
- Monday, February 28: Last day for in-person early voting.
- Tuesday, March 1: All domestic mailed absentee ballots must arrive at Auditor's Office before the polls close at 8:00 pm in order to be counted.
- Polling Places
- This election will use vote centers instead of regular polling places. All voters within the Johnson County part of the Clear Creek Amana Community School District may use any of the vote centers below.
Iowa County Clear Creek Amana voters need to vote at the Middle Amana Fire Station, 2725 K St. Middle Amana.
Polls are open 7:00 am – 8:00 pm on Tuesday, March 1.
Johnson County Vote Centers:
Kirkwood Regional Center
2301 Oakdale Blvd., Coralville
North Bend Elementary School
2230 St. Andrews Dr., North Liberty
North Liberty City Hall
3 Quail Creek Cir., North Liberty
North Liberty Recreation Center
520 W. Cherry St., North Liberty
Clear Creek Elementary School
230 W. Wilson St., Oxford
2012 400th St. SW, Oxford
CCA West Campus Building
331 W. Marengo Rd., Tiffin
Tiffin Elementary School
104 N. Park Rd., Tiffin