- Election Details
The Clear Creek Amana Community School District has called for a special election on the following ballot measure. The measure requires 60% approval to pass.
"Shall the Board of Directors of the Clear Creek Amana Community School District in the Counties of Iowa and Johnson, State of Iowa, be authorized to contract indebtedness and issue General Obligation Bonds in an amount not to exceed $65,000,000 to provide funds to build, furnish, and equip a new elementary school, including related site improvements; to build, furnish, and equip new playground spaces and to remodel, repair, and improve existing playground spaces at the District’s elementary facilities; to build, furnish, and equip additions to the District’s middle and high school facilities, including fine arts space at the Middle School and the High School; career and technical vocational space at the high school; replace and improve the middle school roof; and related site improvements at the middle school and the high school?"
- Early Voting
- Tuesday, December 21: First day Auditor's Office can accept absentee ballot request forms for mailed absentee ballots.
- Friday, January 28: Deadline for Auditor's Office to receive citizen petitions requesting a satellite absentee voting station (5:00 pm).
- Wednesday, February 9: First day absentee ballots can be mailed and first day in-person early voting is allowed by state law. Note that ballots are not required to be ready by this date. More information on when voting will start will be available closer to Election Day.
- Monday, February 14: Voter pre-registration deadline and deadline to request mailed ballot (5:00 pm). In-person early voting and Election Day Registration are still available after this deadline.
- Monday, February 21: President's Day holiday, Auditor's Office closed.
- Monday, February 28: Last day for in-person early voting.
- Tuesday, March 1: All domestic mailed absentee ballots must arrive at Auditor's Office before the polls close at 8:00 pm in order to be counted.
- Polling Places
- Polls are open 7:00 am – 8:00 pm on Tuesday, March 1. Vote at new regular polling places. Due to the reprecincting process, your precinct and polling place may have changed.